William M. Molfetta has been a member of the California State Bar since 1978. He currently devotes his professional time to independent alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Molfetta served a three year term as a director on the Board of Directors of the Southern California Mediation Association.
He is a panel mediator with the Mediation Center of Los Angeles (MCLA) www.MediationLA.org / email@example.com / 833-476-9145. MCLA is a reduced-fee resource mediation vendor for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mr. Molfetta is available to mediate/arbitrate personal injury, insurance coverage, and business disputes.
Over the course of his career, he has resolved well in excess of 1000 lawsuit disputes and personnel matters.
Mr. Molfetta was managing counsel for more than 25 years of an in-house litigation law firm for Fortune 500 insurance companies (Aetna Casualty & Surety Company; Travelers Insurance). His firm, Molfetta & Raymond/ Molfetta & Associates represented individuals and corporations in a wide variety of tort and contract matters.
He has extensive experience in first party insurance claims, coverage, and subrogation matters. He also has a special interest in Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Arbitration cases.
Mr. Molfetta is trained in Intercultural Conflict Resolution and is conversant in Spanish.
Mr. Molfetta has extensive training and experience in performance management, evaluation, and the implementation of individual development plans.
He was a member of the Los Angeles Superior Court’s Mediation and Arbitration panels prior to the program’s closure.
He is a member of the Ventura County Superior Court’s Mediation panel.
Mr. Molfetta can conduct hearings at your location of choice, and does not charge administration fees.
• Mediation / Arbitration of personal injury, insurance coverage, business disputes, first-party insurance claims, coverage, and subrogation matters
• Extensive training and experience in performance management, evaluation, and the implementation of individual development plans
• Special interest in Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Arbitration cases
• Hearings conducted at your location of choice or via Zoom
• Trained in Intercultural Conflict Resolution
• No administration fees
• Conversant in Spanish
• Rate: $1,000 half day, $1,800 full day, Limited Jurisdiction – $600 half day
11024 Balboa Blvd. #748
Granada Hills, CA 91344
PHONE | FAX
Copyright © Molfetta Mediation